Premier offers an extensive range of accessories to compliment any of your enclosure systems. An entire line of component accessories are available to optimize your integration requirements. Premier as well offers many accessories from the leading manufactures throughout the world, whatever your requirement is we can supply it.
Our wide variety of cable management will help in organizing and protecting your equipment data cables. Also, provides low cost maintenance, on network or equipment upgrade, by simplifying cable identification and routing.
Some of our doors include the following types:
- Vented Plexi
An attractive solution to a filler panel that adds ventilation. Also, available with a washable filter, upon request.
- Sliding Keyboard Shelves
- Cantilevered Shelves
- Stationary Shelves
- Sliding Shelves
- Formica Sliding Shelves
- Sliding Drawers
- 1-1/4 x 1-1/4 Inches
- Made of 12 Gauge (.104) thick steel
- Punched on EIA spacings (5/5 - 5/8 - 1/2 inches) on both legs
- 9/32 inch clearance holes.
- Angles with tapped holes available
- These pairs of extension bars mount to full depth of cabinet
- Extends one foot in front of cabinet to prevent tipping
- Quick Disconnect
- High Strength Cold Rolled Steel
- Finish: bright electo zinc
- Side space 1/2 inch (+1/16 -0)
- Height 1 13/16 inches
- 3 telescoping members allow full accessibility for instant servicing
- Supplied with all necessary mounting hardware
- Exhaust and Intake Fans
- Panel Mounted Blowers
- Non-Locking Handles
- Locking Handles
- Cylinder Locks
- Quick Turn Fasteners
- Philips Washer Head Screws
- Captive Nuts
- Tinnerman Nuts
- Nylon Washers
- Sliding keyboard shelves are constructed of 16 Gauge Steel with a 5 1/4 inch hinged front panel
- Top panel is 3 1/2 inches and hinges down when keyboard is in use
- Supplied with a cylinder lock for securing in the closed position
Eyebolts are designed for hoisting or safe overhead lifting of heavily loaded assemblies to remote locations.
- Rack Mount Outlet Strip
- Heavy Duty Outlet Strips-For Internal Rack Mounting
- Unit offers surge voltage protection of 6000 V
- Clamping surge voltage of 325 V
- Clamping response time of 10 nanoseconds
- Maximum surge dissipation is 70 joules repeated usage
- Self restoring
- Side panels are lift-off with quick release latch.
- Supplied as solid or vented.